Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Angels To the Rescue




I don't know about you but with the 2011 coming up I have noticed a lot issues being brought to the surface and being waved right in my face. Not only has it made me incredibly uncomfortable but it's now or never of dealing with them.

That is where the angels can jump in.

Ask the angels to send an emergency angel squad to surround and send a way out to rescue you.

Even though we all go through times of disaster or don't believe we can survive(which I am currently feeling like)I have to believe they're are plenty of angels there sending us hope now and before the new year.

I have too much evidence in my own life of angels answering requests or sending aid through other people I know by a card or email, a surprise gift, angel numbers, angel gifts or a compliment that brightened up my day.

The angels say what we need most and to focus on is the essence of BELIEF.

Keep it alive and you will thrive.

No comments:

Post a Comment