Sunday, May 16, 2010

Angels..was this your handy work? Angel Dimes...

Close-up of a Dime


Today, I asked the angels for a sign they were with me. I have to admit I wasn't expecting an answer so quick. I was going through a dark place today after a few serious issues on my mind were bothering me. Not only was I feeling low,but I wanted to go back home where I knew I wouldn't feel this way. I had completely forgotten about this request to the angels of giving me a sign they were there.

Now,later on in the evening some events transpired that were heart-breaking to think of and I really felt them on a deep level. I was feeling extremely worried about the outcome. I went downstairs in my basement to put the bathroom rugs that I had washed into the dryer and on my way to the washing machine I got pulled to look down. Staring back at me was a beautiful, shiny,single dime. What is very strange about this is that I have been down in the basement over by the washer and dryer everyday the past week and had not once seen this dime there. There was no change in that spot whatsoever. Even earlier tonight when I washed the two rugs it was NOT there.

I picked up the dime and thought..angels this had to be you guys. I had asked for a sign and they chose to send me this dime. As I placed the rugs into the dryer I did feel love take over me especially in my chest area..this had to be them!
Angels, thank you for sending me this sign!
Has anyone else had an experience like this with change or money materializing from the angels?

No comments:

Post a Comment