Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Angels like to give out tokens..

There are many moments in life when we don't consciously ask for help by the angelic realm and they seem to deliver anyway.

This happened to me a few weeks ago when I went out with my mom.
I should mention that I do suffer from crippling anxiety and depression that keeps me pretty much housebound for extended periods of time.
On this day I really wanted to go out, but my anxiety was tearing me apart to stay home.
I ventured outside which I know doesn't seem like a big accomplishment let alone a small one, but it was for me.

The entire time from the car ride to going to the three stops I kept calling on the angels for assistance since I was sure I wasn't going to make it through without having a major panic attack.

Now, I didn't ask for a sign that they were with me but they gave a token of their ever present love and support. I must say the entire time I was praying quietly inside my thoughts I wasn't sure if they got the picture of what I was going through.

My mom had just parked the car and I was battling within if I should step out. I didn't know if I had the courage.

I opened up the car door and as I was walking to meet my mother I looked down to see a postcard right in front of me.
For a minute I thought I saw an angel..and when I bent down even closer it was indeed a postcard with an angel on it.

Here it is:



I could not get over how it was just one postcard, with an angel on the cover, as though it had been placed right there for me to find.

I picked up and felt absolute ease that everything would be fine and to calm down.
It was.

Even though certain periods in life are more tumultuous than others I will remind myself of this very moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment