Sunday, October 24, 2010

Radiance Angel Beauty Compact




Here's a fun little thought to get your imagination to come out and play that I made up.


Prayer to Archangel Jophiel, the Beautiful Angel:

Archangel Jophiel,
I ask that you use the Radiance Angel Beauty Compact to spruce me right up!
Take the brush and dip it in the cleansing gel cup.
Swish and swirl it all about to get my aura back to it's pearly self.
Next, take out the glittery make-up removal pad to wipe gook from my heart center,
Set with it powder made from emerald crystal to seal its brilliance.
Help my heart's lotus have a gorgeous resilience!
Lastly, take your painless tweezers to pluck out all the overgrowing and decay from every chakra.
Pour onto me Replenishing Shield Lotion afterward to let me feel strong,
Lastly, spritz me with True Beauty Water so I can move along.

No comments:

Post a Comment