Thursday, July 21, 2011

Heaven Must Be Missing An Angel: Interview with Psychic and Medium Kim O' Neill


I had the incredible honor of interviewing Psychic and Medium Kim O' Neill for this amazing Q&A!

Thanks so much Kim!


Your profession happens to be a psychic. Explain what being psychic is and how angels make up a strong part of it.

I’ve been a professional psychic and medium for over twenty-four years, conducting private channeling sessions for clients from around the world. My life’s work involves providing people with specific, accurate, and detailed messages directly from spiritual beings including guardian angels, departed loved ones, and even their unborn babies. In my practice, angels (as well as departed loved ones) make up the very core of what I do…because it is from them that I receive the information to convey. None of what I share in private sessions comes from me—but through me as a channel.

Can all of us gather specific information from our angels as you do?


Yes, absolutely! Successful angel communication requires a basic understanding of how and when they communicate, and mustering the enthusiasm to practice speaking with them. Because channeling is such a natural process for all of us, there is literally no way to fail. For example, every human being has a number of guardian angels who support, encourage, and provide direction during waking hours and at night during sleep. The key is to better understand how they communicate and all of the tangible signs they’re always providing, which I share in my books, How to Talk With Your Angels (HarperCollins, 1995) and Bond With Your Baby Before Birth (HCI, 2010). I also conduct workshops and teleseminars geared toward teaching angel communication…the simplest thing in the world because angelic messages come through—whether we realize it or not—from the time we first arrive on the earthly plane as tiny infants.

What counts as angelic intervention and can you share one of your own?

In my opinion, we are the fortunate recipients of angelic intervention every day of our lives. The angels assigned to work with us frequently speak inside our head through the process of telepathy, which gives the impression that we are talking to ourselves. We often sense a back-and-forth mental dialog going on as we go through our daily lives, because our angels are consistently trying to provide direction. My angels guided me through beginning my life’s work, finding my Mr. Wonderful, having two children in my mid-forties, surviving a natural disaster with my family (Hurricane Ike in 2009), and working through my biggest issues…which, of course, is still a work in progress!

Your book How to Talk With Your Angels gives techniques how to channel your angels. Is it that simple to get info from our angels and if so why does it seem we never get any data from them?


It is incredibly simple! Although I continue to be of service to others as a professional channel, I have also dedicated the last twenty-four years toward the awareness that individuals do not require assistance of a professional channel, or psychic, to “hear” what their angels are trying to convey. It’s a matter of understanding some simple theory and then practicing once a week (sitting with a notebook and pen in a quiet place) for maybe half an hour. In regard to the “data” question, I have found that our angels are quite eager to provide very specific details about anything we ask about. Although it is an inborn ability in every human being, channeling is still a skill that we can all continue to develop with just a little practice. Once an individual begins to practice once a week, their ability to “pick up” clear, specific, and detailed messages becomes much easier.

Besides angels waking us up during the middle of the night as you mention in your book are there other ways the angels try to get us to pay attention?

Angels will also provide a wealth of information to us through dreams. Then—during waking hours—angels frequently communicate through telepathy, which feels as if we are talking to ourselves. Angels also provide messages through sounds, smells, and taste; pass along information through a number that is repeated on a clock or a license plate, etc., or a song we hear. Angels will often share messages by prompting friends, family members, acquaintances, and even strangers to convey messages to us. For example, have you ever shared information with someone…and then asked yourself, “How did I know that?” Angels can also choose to tangibly materialize, which is an amazing experience! A human being can experience a guardian angel in human or animal form.

Angels seem to be the new it trend in spirituality. Why are they center stage all of the sudden?

I do not look at the popularity of angels as a trend. In fact, some years ago I remember a cover story in Life Magazine that said over 60% of all Americans believed in guardian angels. For centuries, angels have emotionally touched and spiritually inspired generations of people around the world to prevail over challenge, adversity, and hardship. More recently, it is clear that people want to transcend hardship and build better lives by developing the ability to look inward, which many people consider angelic guidance.

Can angels really help us manifest more money, great love, and career?

Our angels are partners in helping us fulfill our destiny. I believe that we are all here to accomplish great things—we just have to figure out how to do so. Angels have distinct responsibilities: first, to help us lift the veil of what I refer to as spiritual amnesia, which is the utter confusion of who we are and what we’re meant to be doing; angels direct us to accomplish our spiritual blueprint, in specific time frames, which reflects destiny. We return to the earthly plane in lifetime after lifetime to do two things: first, to evolve spiritually and emotionally; and, second, to make a positive difference on the earthly plane by utilizing our individual gifts, talents, and abilities in the service of others. That’s what life’s work is all about…discovering that special or unique talent inside of each of us and using it to create a ripple effect. In my opinion, that is one of the true secrets of happiness.

What impact have the angels had on your life?


Before I really understood how easy it is to develop a direct communication with my angels, my life was a real mess—I felt clueless and discombobulated all the time! I had just gone through a very painful divorce, co-owned a business with my ex that was going bankrupt, I had no savings, had just rented a tiny apartment that I hated, was incredibly lonely, and had zero self-esteem. I truly didn’t know where to turn. After one really awful twelve-hour day at the office, I picked up some Chinese carryout and went home to my dismal apartment to have dinner. As I sat down to eat in front of the TV, a “man” suddenly materialized…scaring me to death! Long story short, the “man” was actually an angel named John Reid who came to help me restructure my whole life. Talk about a spiritual makeover! With his guidance, I learned how to develop my channeling ability and get into my life’s work—which is conducting private channeling sessions, writing books, and teaching workshops and teleseminars about angels, destiny, past lives, and other spiritual topics. My angels also connected me with my romantic soul mate and helped me have two children when I was in my mid-forties. I can honestly say that I don’t know where I’d be right now if it wasn’t for their love, support, encouragement, and specific guidance about the goals I could accomplish on a day-to-day basis to keep my life moving forward. And that’s what I love about my work today; I have the wonderful privilege of assisting other people develop the life of their dreams. (My memoir, The Calling, which is being published by A.R.E. Press, available January/February 2012, shares the true-life events of how John Reid and my other angels changed my life forever and in ways that I never could have imagined.)

About Kim O' Neill

Kim O’Neill, recently voted Houston’s Top Psychic by Houston Press Magazine, is the
author of How to Talk With Your Angels,Discover Your Spiritual Destiny (both by
HarperCollins Books), The Calling, Journey of a Psychic, and Bond With Your Baby Before Birth (2009, Health Communications, Inc.).

For over twenty-four years, she has conducted private channeling sessions for an international list of clients that include physicians, judges, attorneys,professionals in the entertainment industry, politicians, college professors, foreign dignitaries, religious leaders, fellow psychics, private investigators, police departments, FBI agents, Secret Service agents, authors, artists, corporate executives, radio DJ’s, newspaper and television reporters, as well as hosts of television talk shows.

Kim has established teleseminars and national motivational workshops designed to help people transform their lives and develop greater spiritual awareness. She also writes a monthly advice column called Ask Kim for the Indigo Sun Magazine; produces a monthly EMagazine called Connecting You With Spirit; and has channeled frequently for radio and television talk show audiences, providing accurate and specific psychic information covering a wide range of topics.

Kim lives in Houston, Texas with her husband and their two children. She can be reached through her web site: kimoneillpsychic.com



Kim O' Neill also conducts private telephone channeling sessions Tuesday - Saturday by appointment: 281-651-1599

Make sure to register here for Kim's Monthly Drawing of a FREE 1 Hour Private Channeled Session with her valued at $225.00!

Kim O' Neill's Books:
How to Talk With Your Angels (HarperCollins, 1995)http://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gif
Discover Your Spiritual Destiny (HarperCollins, 1999)
Bond With Your Baby Before Birth (HCI, 2009)
The Calling: Journey of a Psychic (A.R.E. Press, 2012)
(available through Amazon and my website)

Kim O Neill's CD Coaching Series:
Communicating With Your Angels
Communicating With Departed Loved Ones
Finding Your Romantic Soul Mate
(available through my website)

Kim also conducts Teleseminars and in-person workshops that your readers can find here: www.kimoneillpsychic.com

No comments:

Post a Comment